The SJTPO has released for public review and comment the Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Unified Planning Work Program. The UPWP outlines all federally funded transportation projects and operating/direct expenses in the SJTPO four-county region from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022. The UPWP is prepared each year and brought to the Policy Board, the governing body of SJTPO, for approval. The 30+ day comment period will be open from today, Wednesday, December 16, 2020 through Friday, January 29, 2021. To view the Draft FY 2022 UPWP and for more information on how to comment, visit the UPWP webpage.
Welcome to SJTPO
South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization serving Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem counties since 1993.
Bike Ped Safety Action Plan
The SJTPO partnered with the Cities of Vineland, Millville and Bridgeton to develop a Safety Action Plan for Cumberland County.
SJTPO Citizen's Guide
We are proud to announce the publication of our Citizen’s Guide, which explains the transportation process in South Jersey and details ways the public can get involved.
Announcements / Twitter / Upcoming Meetings
Tweets by @SJTPO
- RT @NJTrafficSafety : Keep right unless passing! Not only is it the LAW in New Jersey, but it helps keep traffic flowing smoothly. https://t… 6 days ago
- Stay updated on SJTPO events by downloading our 2021 Meetings & Holiday Calendar, https://t.co/mKQ3H1OxA0 https://t.co/fMbLyjggBm 1 week ago
- RT @AAASouthJersey : Mental distractions last longer than you think and can cause a dangerous crash or fatality. #AAA https://t.co/XUzkN5RSI8 2 weeks ago
- The Annual Reorganization Policy Board Meeting will take place on Monday, January 25th at 10:00 AM via GoToMeeting.… https://t.co/kbzXWyhkkT 2 weeks ago
- LAST CHANCE!! View materials from public workshops held on Dec 7/8 & to provide comments on the proposed improvemen… https://t.co/pRqXzNDFW3 2 weeks ago
Regions Served by SJTPO
The South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization engages in various local and regional planning projects throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May, and Salem.