Sustainable Jersey will host a webinar on reducing the carbon footprint of municipal and school fleets. The webinar will take place next Wednesday, June 23rd at 1:00 PM. Participants will learn about electric vehicle funding options and hear from municipalities that have successfully reduced the carbon footprints of their fleets. Click here to register.
Welcome to SJTPO
South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization serving Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem counties since 1993.
Bike Ped Safety Action Plan
The SJTPO partnered with the Cities of Vineland, Millville and Bridgeton to develop a Safety Action Plan for Cumberland County.
Public Engagement Guide
We are proud to announce the rebranding and updating of our Citizen’s Guide, now referred to as the Public Engagement Guide. The Guide, which is available in English and Spanish, explains the transportation planning process in South Jersey and details ways the public can get involved.
New Webpage on Equity
The Equity webpage was created to provide an overview of the formal plans that guide SJTPO in maintaining a fair and just public outreach process for all residents and stakeholders in the region.
Atlantic County Bikeway West Feasibility Study
SJTPO is working with Atlantic County to identify a feasibility route for a 16-mile gap in South Jersey's trail network between the planned Camden County Link Trail and the existing Atlantic County Bikeway.
Announcements / Twitter / Upcoming Meetings
Tweets by @SJTPO
- A virtual Q&A session is scheduled for Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 5:00 PM for the Atlantic County Bikeway West Fea… https://t.co/fkatKXqrp3 4 days ago
- RT @njstreetsmart : It's a beautiful day for a walk. Remember to use crosswalks or cross at intersections whenever possible. Drivers must st… 5 days ago
- RT @ReadyNJ : Summer Thunderstorm Safety 📌When thunder roars, go indoors! Move from outdoors into a building or car with a roof 📌Pay attent… 6 days ago
- Sustainable Jersey will host a webinar (6/23 @ 1:00 PM) on reducing the carbon footprint of municipal & school fle… https://t.co/nht80HctY5 6 days ago
- RT @ChesCoCommuter : RT DVRPC: RT @NJDOTLOCALAID : ANNOUNCEMENT! 📣 #NJDOTLocalAid is teaming up with @SJTPO , @NJTPA , & @DVRPC to offer one-on… 6 days ago
Regions Served by SJTPO
The South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization engages in various local and regional planning projects throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May, and Salem.