SJTPO is soliciting proposals from qualified firms, or groups of firms, to do the regional emissions analysis for the upcoming FY 2022-2031 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and Regional Transportation Plan (RTP 2050) Transportation Conformity. Details in this request for proposals have been developed with the intent of advancing those objectives. To view the RFP, visit the RFP webpage.
Welcome to SJTPO
South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization serving Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem counties since 1993.
Bike Ped Safety Action Plan
The SJTPO partnered with the Cities of Vineland, Millville and Bridgeton to develop a Safety Action Plan for Cumberland County.
Public Engagement Guide
We are proud to announce the rebranding and updating of our Citizen’s Guide, now referred to as the Public Engagement Guide. The Guide, which is available in English and Spanish, explains the transportation planning process in South Jersey and details ways the public can get involved.
We Want to Hear from You
An equitable outreach process is important at SJTPO! We are always trying to improve our outreach to hear from all members of the public in the region. Let us know your thoughts on how we can improve by commenting on our outreach process!
Announcements / Twitter / Upcoming Meetings
Tweets by @SJTPO
- RT @DVRPC : Work along the @NJTransit 's Atlantic City Rail Line? The train stops at 30th St Station in Phila, @PennsaukenTwp , @CherryHillTw … 6 hours ago
- Phone use while driving is reported to reduce the driver’s brain activity by 37% #ItCanWait #DontTextAndDrive… https://t.co/9aQB2KcvnZ 7 hours ago
- The agenda for the Monday, April 26th Policy Board meeting is now available, https://t.co/lTzMSdoMJp. The meeting w… https://t.co/kTrQh9SeFN 10 hours ago
- RT @DVRPC : Calling all South Jersey business leaders! @DVRPC @NJTransit need your help finding businesses along the Atlantic City Rail Line… 1 day ago
- We are almost halfway through #NationalDistractedDrivingMonth! We put together a few tips on how you can be a safer… https://t.co/oqugzjnKCm 1 day ago
Regions Served by SJTPO
The South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization engages in various local and regional planning projects throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May, and Salem.