The Draft 2020 PIP is available for public review and comment. The revisions made to the PIP more appropriately address Civil Rights in SJTPO’s outreach process, namely Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and Title VI of Civil Rights Act of 1964. Comments will be received through 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 23, 2020. To review and comment, visit the PIP webpage.
Welcome to SJTPO
South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization serving Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem counties since 1993.
Bike Ped Safety Action Plan
The SJTPO partnered with the Cities of Vineland, Millville and Bridgeton to develop a Safety Action Plan for Cumberland County.
SJTPO Citizen's Guide
We are proud to announce the publication of our Citizen’s Guide, which explains the transportation process in South Jersey and details ways the public can get involved.
Announcements / Twitter / Upcoming Meetings
Tweets by @SJTPO
- RT @njstreetsmart : Remember to slow down in school zones and obey posted speed limits. Travelling at a slower speed will save lives. #BeStr… 4 days ago
- Are you not sure which comment opportunities are available at SJTPO? Check out our Public Comment webpage! There y… https://t.co/v1m3w3QrIw 6 days ago
- There is one week left to submit comments on our Public Involvement Plan. Let us know your opinions on our current… https://t.co/QDWhPmIarf 1 week ago
- RT @njstreetsmart : In New Jersey, you MUST keep right, except to pass. It’s the law! #BeStreetSmartNJ https://t.co/C8KeszzKdS 1 week ago
- RT @NHTSAgov : If you are saying #cheers to #NationalHappyHourDay, give a #cheers to your designated driver, too! #BuzzedDriving is drunk dr… 2 weeks ago
Regions Served by SJTPO
The South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization engages in various local and regional planning projects throughout the counties of Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May, and Salem.