Transportation Matters – A Plan for South Jersey
Transportation Matters serves as the official regional transportation plan for the SJTPO region, providing a framework for guiding investment decisions over a 24-year period. It includes both long and short-range strategies and actions leading to the development of an integrated transportation system that facilitates the efficient movement of people and goods.
Transportation Matters – A Plan for South Jersey!
This plan will shape South Jersey’s long-term transportation future, setting the vision, goals, and strategies that will guide the region’s transportation decision making for the next 24 years. Why does transportation matter? During the course of your day, you are on the move. You depend on the transportation network to get you where you need to go.
A transportation system, based on regional collaboration that moves people and goods in a safe and efficient manner and incorporates all modes and users.
Planning Strategies & Goals
- Transportation Matters (7/25/2016)
- Appendix A – List of Projects
- Appendix B – Air Quality Conformity Determination
- Appendix C – Demographic Forecast
- Appendix D – Congestion Management Process Activity Report
- Appendix E – Public Involvement
- Appendix F – Environmental Justice
- Appendix G – Performance Report Update
- Appendix H – List of Acronyms
- Appendix I – Federal Requirements Checklist
- Transportation Matters (Spanish Translation)
- Transportation Matters (Chinese Simplified Translation)
- Transportation Matters (Vietnamese Translation)