Transportation News from the SJTPO Region
On the Go is the official newsletter of SJTPO. Prior to its inception, standalone articles were written on a less frequent basis. With On the Go, readers, such as elected officials, transportation professionals, and interested residents, can expect a newsletter six times a year. On the Go features the latest on projects and programs, meetings and events, and public engagement opportunities.
Online SJTPO News
Thank you for your interest in South Jersey’s regional transportation news. In an effort to be more sustainable, On the Go is an electronic publication. Distribution is via email to over 500 recipients in our contacts database.
To receive these bi-monthly newsletters by joining our emailing list, locate the “Join Our Mailing List” at the bottom of the page. If at any point, you no longer wish to receive SJTPO emails, a link to unsubscribe is included in each email.
For More Information
On the Go is created and distributed through Mailchimp. This platform, when viewed in a web browser, can be translated from English into the languages supported by Google Translate. If further assistance is needed, please contact Melissa Melora.
On the Go is published by the South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization. The publication of this newsletter is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration and Federal Highway Administration.
- Volume 2 #6 – May 2021
- Volume 2 #5 – March 2021
- Volume 2 #4 – January 2021
- Volume 2 #3 – November 2020
- Volume 2 #2 – September 2020
- Volume 2 #1 – July 2020
Prior to adopting a newsletter format, standalone articles were written on a less frequent basis. A collection of articles is listed below, which detail significant events and moments over the past couple years.
- Landis Avenue Corridor Improvements (February 2019)
- Project Authorizations (February 2019)
- 25 Years, 2 Executive Directors, 1 Mission for South Jersey’s Transportation System (October 2018)
- Woodstown, Salem County Awarded Safe Routes to School Funding (July 2018)
- SJTPO Celebrates 25 Years (June 2018)
- Over $13 Million in Local Safety Projects Advance for Funding (May 2018)
- A Happy Retirement to John Petersack (March 2018)