Each year, $1.9 million in CMAQ funding is allocated in the SJTPO region for CMAQ in the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). These funds will be available for projects and programs throughout the SJTPO region via a competitive process. Candidate projects and programs may be submitted to SJTPO for eligibility review. Eligible applications are then ranked by the CMAQ Selection Committee, and projects selected for funding are to be implemented by the sponsoring agency.
For more information on the CAC, please contact David Heller at (856) 794-1941, or email@example.com
- Join the SJTPO email list to receive important updates and notices when public meetings are held. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-794-1941.
- Log on to www.SJTPO.org, where you can read our documents and reports, learn about upcoming events, and meet our staff.
- Follow us on social media such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Email comments to email@example.com and we will pass them along to the Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC) and Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) at their next meetings.
- Attend the monthly meetings of the Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC) and Technical Advisory Committee (TAC).
- For those unable to attend CAC or TAC meetings, past agendas and meeting minutes are available online at www.SJTPO.org.
- Contact your elected officials and let them know how you feel about our regional transportation system.
- Invite us to give a short presentation to your community organization, school, neighborhood group or club—we love getting out of the office!